Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I LUV wearing wigs!

I have never been so happy with wearing wigs as I am now that I am taking care of my hair.  Today I was able to baggy my hair under my wig!  Last night I oiled my scalp with my mixture of jamaican black castor oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil and vitamin E.  I moisturized my hair with the castor oil, coconut oil and a palm full of avocado cholestorol conditioner.

I put my shower cap over my head and went to bed as I do every night. This morning I decided to leave the cap on thoughout the day. I just put my wig cap over the shower cap and then I put on my lacefront.





My wig looked fabulous as always and nobody knew that I was deep conditioning.


Gotta luv wigs! Great way to take care of and grow your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment