Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I can still braid my TWA!!

Yay!  I can still braid my hair!!

So I bought a new wig and could not get my freshly washed hair to lay flat so that I can see the beauty of my wig. I decided to cornrow my hair. I braced myself for a frustrating task but no...the process was so easy!

I applied some Ms. Jessie's Stretch Silkening Creme to each parted section and then braided. 

I was amazed that after chopping off 2 inches from my hair, I still have decent length! Sorry, I didnt take a pic.  I will next time.

After braiding my hair, I continued with my wig wearing regi:

Apply some braid spray




Apply some S Curl




Put on my wig cap





Put on my durag and pull the back to tight to flatten my braids




Then on goes my beautiful wig!

I usually take out my braids and wash my hair every weekend to get rid of the product build-up but I'm going to see how long I can keep these braids clean and neat. Hopefully 3-4 weeks...pretending I'm wearing a weave. Plus I'll be able to see the progress of my new hair-growth vitamin called Hairfinity. 

2 comments: