Thursday, September 9, 2010

My New Easy Regimen!

Wearing wigs is a great way to grow and maintain healthy hair.  Now that my hair is long enough to braid, I have been keeping it cornrowed underneath my wigs to keep it safe from damage. 

Here is my new regi:

Every Weekend
Wash hair with Nexxus Humectress
Deep condition with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo and Pearl Collection Avocado conditioner
Spray hair with African Royale BRX Braid Spray
Detangle with wide tooth comb
Cornrow my hair straight back (about 10 rows)
Pin up the ends of my braids with hair pins
Oil scalp with mixture of rosemary, jojoba, castor oil, and peppermint oil
Spray (saturate) hair with S Curl moisturizer
Tie down with wig cap and/or du rag

Daily
Spray my braids with S Curl moisturizer

Every other day
Apply mega-tek to my scalp

This low maintenance regi is very quick and simple providing moisture and promoting healthy ends which is key to growing and maintaining healthy hair.  I hope to see nice progress in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment