Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011!! Happy New Growth!!

Hey guys!

I straightened my hair last month so that I can post my end of year lenth pic.  As you can see, I am currently neck length.

My goal for this year is to pass necklength, pass shoulder length and move right to armpit length.  I am about 6 inches away from APL.  If I grow and retain atleast 1/2 an inch a month, I will be graduating from APL school in December. 

My regi will remain the same.  I'll be cornrowing my hair and protecting it with weaves and wigs.  I'll wash biweekly and moisturize daily.  I am also keeping up with my hairfinity vitamins.


I currently have an install in.  Im wearing the Bohyme Brazilian Wave, 14 inches.  Very beautiful hair and great for kinky curly naturals.  Im not sure how long I will keep this hair in but I am shooting for atleast 2 months. 

So thats my hair update.  I will keep you posted on my progress.  Grow girls!! Grow!!

3 comments:

  1. can you please tell me the ingredients in the pearl collection avocado conditioner i'd really appreciate it thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aneksi-Rose! Apologies for the extremely late reply as I have not been on in a few months. The ingredients are: water stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, laneth-16 and ceteth-16 and oleth-16 and stereth-16, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, menthyl paraben, coleth-24 and ceteth-24 (soluble cholesterol), fragrance, color, propyl paraben, lanolin, avocado oil. Thats a lot of stuff Ive never heard of but I have to say that I love the feel and smell and I have a friend whos been using it daily for years. Her hair is unbelievably strong.

    ReplyDelete