Sunday, October 2, 2011

Length Check!! (One month progress)

I am so happy to say that my hair grew 3/4 of an inch in the last month.  My hair was braided under a weave the first two weeks and in cornrows under a wig the last two weeks.  I washed bi-weekly and moisturized my scalp every other day with wild growth oil with drops of castor oil and rosemary oil in it.  I also sprayed my hair daily with african pride braid sheen and sealed my ends with castor oil.  I am pretty consistant with my Nioxin vitamins.  I've been taking 2 daily.  I relaxed my hair on September 30th and then did my length check.

I am 2 inches away from APL which is my goal for the end of the year.  I am really aiming for an inch a month.  I will continue with my Nioxin and my wild growth mix regimen.  I bought some Sulfur8 and added a few scoops to my wild growth mix. I will do another length check the end of this month.  Lets hope to see an inch of new growth!

1 comment: