Friday, November 4, 2011

Length Check!! (Another month; another inch)

Am I really seeing this?  It looks as though my hair grew an inch in the last month!!

Ive been keeping up with my regi washing weekly and moisturizing my scalp every other day with wild growth oil with drops of castor oil and rosemary oil in it. I recently added some sulfur 8 to my mixture.  I continue to seal my ends with castor oil and I am consistant with my Nioxin vitamins but lowered my dosage to 1 a day.  Ive also been bunning.  I have no patience for styling especially since Ive been going hard at the gym.



So another inch should bring me to APL!  Im praying that I can grow an inch this month and next bringing me to two inches by December 31.  Fingers crossed!! 

Stay tuned!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment